Chisenhall doubled in a run, Carloos Santana walke

Moderator: Dino

lw789

Chisenhall doubled in a run, Carloos Santana walke

Post by lw789 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:54 am

AVONDALE, Ariz. -- Mark Martin said Friday he has no plans to race beyond next weeks season finale at Homestead. But the 54-year-old shied away from announcing an official retirement Friday when discussing his NASCAR future. "Lets just dont talk about it," he said. "On the plus side of things, its not like Im going to go hide. Ive got 40 years invested in this sport and Ive had tunnel vision the whole 40 years. I wont be at every race, but Ill be at races and Ill still be involved in the sport. "My life is going to change and its going to open a new chapter, and I expect to have a lot broader windshield and be a lot less wound tight and tunnel-visioned." Martin plans to work in an undefined role with Stewart-Haas Racing, which for now calls for him to test the No. 14 Chevrolet until injured driver Tony Stewart can race again. Stewart is expected to return from a broken leg in time for the season-opening Daytona 500. But Martin said he has turned down every opportunity to race competitively next season. "I have shot every inquiry down that Ive had for any of the top three divisions for 2014," he said. "Ive shot them down because I havent been interested in doing that." Martin said hes ready for the next phase of his life. Considered by many to be the best driver never to win a Cup championship, Martin has 40 wins and will make his 881st career start Sunday at Phoenix. He has finished second in the standings five times, most recently 2009, when he returned to a full Cup schedule after racing a partial season for two years. Martins original schedule for this season expanded when he agreed to be Stewarts injury replacement. Hell have run 28 of the 36 races next week, and said hes ready to clear his head during the off-season. "Im kind of tired. I might not make the best decisions right now," he said. "Ill still have an opportunity to satisfy my competitive fire and still be able to be involved in the sport at whatever level I want to be. And well let that kind of materialize as we move forward past Homestead." David Perron Jersey . No such luck. Wiggins owned the end of Parkers impressive homecoming. The Kansas star scored 16 of his 22 points in the second half, outplaying Parker down the stretch and helping the fifth-ranked Jayhawks knock off No. Colin Miller Jersey . -- Ryan Gropp scored in overtime as the Seattle Thunderbirds shut out the Spokane Chiefs 1-0 in Western Hockey League play Tuesday. http://www.goldenknightsnhlshop.com/bra ... -c-32/.com) - Theres nothing better for a team than to send out the staff ace in the most important game of the season. Jon Merrill Jersey .com) - On a night the Bulls played without Derrick Rose, it was time for Pau Gasol to take charge. Luca Sbisa Jersey . Cornet won six straight games to rally from a 2-0 deficit and take the first set. The 25th-ranked Frenchwoman broke back twice in the second set before Bacsinszky saved a match point at 5-4.BALTIMORE -- Chris Davis homered and had four RBIs, Adam Jones had three hits and scored three runs and the Baltimore Orioles beat Cleveland 8-4 Friday night to snap the Indians four-game winning streak. Nelson Cruz hit his 15th homer and Nick Markakis had four hits for the Orioles, who have 38 runs and 62 hits in their last five games. Davis hit a two-run double in the third inning and put Baltimore up 5-4 in the fifth with his seventh homer, the fourth in four games. Bud Norris (3-4) gave up four runs, six hits and three walks in six innings to earn his first win in four starts since May 1. Making his second major league appearance, Clevelands T.J. House (0-1) allowed five runs and 11 hits in six innings. He was first left-hander to make his initial big league start with the Indians since David Huff on May 17, 2009. Jason Giambi hit a three-run homer for Cleveland, the 439th of his career, breaking a tie with Andre Dawson for 41st place on the all-time HR list. Prior to connecting, the 43-year-old Giambi was 1 for 15 with no homers and no RBIs this year. Cruz put Baltimore up 1-0 with a drive to right-centre in the second inning, and Davis doubled to right to make it 3-0 in the third. Cleveland responded with a four-run fourth. After Lonnie Chisenhall doubled in a run, Carloos Santana walked and Giambi followed with an opposite-field drive into the left-field seats.dddddddddddd But Davis followed an infield hit by Jones with a shot to right field in the fifth to put Baltimore ahead to stay. The Orioles added three unearned runs in the seventh off Mark Lowe, whose throwing error on a potential double-play ball allowed a run to score and preceded an RBI groundout by J.J. Hardy and a run-scoring double by Delmon Young. NOTES: Orioles 3B Manny Machado was given the day off after leaving in the 12th inning Thursday night with a sore right groin. Manager Buck Showalter termed the injury "the proverbial day-to-day" and said he expected Machado to avoid the 15-day disabled list. ... The Orioles recalled LHP T.J. McFarland from Triple-A Norfolk before Fridays game and optioned RHP Preston Guilmet to Norfolk. ... Cleveland SS Asdrubal Cabrera and 1B Nick Swisher did not start Friday because of knee soreness, but both are expected to avoid the DL, Indians manager Terry Francona said. Cabreras MRI Friday morning came back negative, Francona said. ... RHP Ubaldo Jimenez will start for the Orioles on Saturday against his former team. Jimenez played with the Indians before signing with Baltimore as a free agent during the off-season. NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap Authentic Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '