lace is even at risk for the capital side as Nap

Potrebni su vam igrači na određenim pozicijama? Probajte ovdje!

Moderator: Dino

lw789

lace is even at risk for the capital side as Nap

Post by lw789 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:37 am

MEMPHIS, Tenn. -- Lleyton Hewitt beat Marcos Baghdatis of Cyprus 1-6, 6-2, 6-0 to advance to the quarterfinals at the U.S. National Indoor Tennis Championships on Thursday. The No. 3 seed leads the career series with Baghdatis 3-2, winning their first match since 2010 when Baghdatis had to withdraw with an injured shoulder. Hewitt won his 29th career title in Brisbane this year. He needed 91 minutes to finally beat Baghdatis for the first time outside of Australia and continue his strong start this year. "Marcos, hes always a tough competitor, and this type of court suits his style as well," Hewitt said. "He hits the ball hard and flat out there, and if hes making a lot of first serves its not easy. I just sort of bided my time out there and took my chances. Had to fight hard early in the second set to hold serve and got a bit of momentum after that." Hewitt will play American Michael Russell on Friday. Ivo Karlovic of Croatia beat second-seeded Feliciano Lopez of Spain 7-6 (2), 6-4, serving up 19 aces and losing only six points off his serve. He will play American Jack Sock. Earlier, American qualifier Alex Kuznetsov upset eighth-seeded Mikhail Kukushkin of Kazakhstan 2-6, 6-3, 7-6 (1) to reach his first ATP quarterfinal. He will play fourth-seeded Lu Yen-Hsun of Taiwan, who beat American qualifier Denis Kudla 3-6, 6-3, 6-3. Hewitt could join Roger Federer (932) and Rafael Nadal (669) as the third active player with 600 match victories if he wins the title in Memphis. Baghdatis had the benefit of an opening match here in Memphis, while Hewitt had a bye. Baghdatis also opened the match serving well with four aces, and he broke Hewitt in back-to-back games to go up 5-1 and serve out for the first set. Then Hewitt settled down and faced only one more break point in the final two sets. That came in the first game of the second set, and the former No. 1 took advantage of Baghdatis double-faulting four times and struggling with his serve. Baghdatis said he was very aggressive early. "After having a break point in the first game of the second set, I stopped playing, stopped playing aggressive and he started getting to points and rallies," Baghdatis said. "He was dictating the rallies and basically thats it. Thats all. Couldnt get back to where I started from." Hewitt said he needed a bit of time to adjust in his first match at The Racquet Club. He also started mixing up his serve as well. "He was taking a swipe at all of my serves early on so I just had to find a way to hang in there more than anything," Hewitt said. "Just the pace of the court, the ball, just try and find that rhythm out there." Kuznetsov, who turned pro in 2004 and just turned 27, finally won the seventh match of his career in his 38th match. Jonathan Allen Jersey . For Sweed, a second round pick of the Pittsburgh Steelers in 2008, this will be his second go around in the CFL after previously having spent time with the Saskatchewan Roughriders. Sammy Baugh Jersey . Hes coming back to fulfil them. One of Europes top coaches, Blatt was hired Friday by the Cavaliers, who ended a sweeping, 39-day search with an out-of-the-box selection they hope changes their fortunes. http://www.theredskinsshoponline.com/Sa ... ns-Jersey/. -- After a year spent travelling the world, Brooks Koepka suddenly is in a position to play a lot more golf at home. Fabian Moreau Jersey . Roma has a game in hand but now second place is even at risk for the capital side as Napoli moved to within three points with the win. "The result is not always fair," Roma coach Rudi Garcia said. "If we play like this until the end we will win many matches. Custom Washington Redskins Jerseys . The Blueshirts hope to stay alive once again when they host the Pittsburgh Penguins in Sundays Game 6 battle at Madison Square Garden.BELO HORIZONTE, Brazil - Atletico Mineiro defeated rival Cruzeiro 1-0 to win its first Brazilian Cup title with a 3-0 aggregate score.Brazil striker Diego Tardelli netted the winner with a header in first-half injury time at the Mineirao Stadium in Belo Horizonte.After conceding the goal at home, Cruzeiro needed to score four times to reverse the deficit.Cruzeiro clinched its second consecuutive Brazilian league title on Sunday.dddddddddddd It was attempting to claim its fifth Brazilian Cup title, which would be the most by any club. Gremio also has four titles.It is Atletico Mineiros second national title. The team won the Copa Libertadores for the first time last year.It was the first time the two fierce Belo Horizonte rivals met to decide a national title. Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2018 Cheap Jerseys 2019 NFL Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '